Sunday, February 8, 2009

Superpowers would be amazing.

    If I had to chose to be have any super power in the world, it would have to be teleportation. I love the adventures you could come up with, taking into account you would never have to be hesitant becuase it would take you less than a couple of minutes to get there. As for it being a secret, like the almighty Superman, I think that I would also chose to keep it on the down low. People who know you have those types of powers would always be the ones to take advantage of your skill. Of course I would have to have a sweet outfit with a flashy logo on my chest. It just wouldn't be the same without it. Although I might not be a hero, I can still dress up and pretend to have any courage to do so. 

5 comments:

  1. I quite enjoyed your blog, it simply expressed all the qualities of powers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think teleportation would be fun, too. That's the power I would like. You wrote some great ideas, but I don't think I would like to wear the flashy outfit. No matter how courageous it made me feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you mixed the cliche of the super hero suit with a rather inconspicuous super power. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you did a great job figuring out that you definately would want to have a sweet outfit..every superhero should.

    ReplyDelete